Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Week Before Christmas

Tuesday We started the day off with a fun District meeting about the light and how Christ is the light. Then I had divisions with the Zone Leader Elder Webb. Him and I had lots of fun together and both were able to talk and just open up to eachother. We found some great potentials for his area and then ended the night with a sleepover in his house with my companion and his. Wednesday Woke up at 4 in the morning to go to the Christmas Party of the Mountains. It was super fun and we had lots of fun playing one minute to win it games and we received packages! I was super happy got one from President and Hermana Markham, my family, and Madi. Little sad that Taylors hadnt arrived but I couldnt complain. Then went to work and found a family of four just by inviting them to watch the AMAZING christmas video with us. It was great Thursday Just had some few good lessons but then got our investigator Alison ready for her baptism ON CHRISTMAS! It was surely a miracle how she is able to be baptized now and it definitely is a Christmas Miracle. Friday Had a good day of teaching and taught Valentina and her family. They were great and then taught Claudia and she was just full of awesome questions. Then ended the night at our ward Christmas party! I love this ward and the people. Plus they all love me even if I dont like eating their beans, they love me so much they just dont put them on my plate and give me more rice. I love it. Saturday Today was the day to find tons of goats and get rejected. But it was still a good day and we got invited to an 8 year olds baptism that was fun. Sunday I got kissed by a drunk this day... It wasnt my favorite kiss I have received but all is well. It was a good day. I actually understood a lot with the talks and the different classes. Plus we gave our fourth blessing in a row for the fourth day in a row. Got to love the preisthood. Monday Didnt have Pday but we had a good day. We started the day off with a service and then ate lunch at Pizza Hut as a zone, it was lots of fun. Our first lesson was a new family we found of who knows how many. We only taught 7 but after we got done teaching tons more came and were sad they missed the lesson. It was also awesome because we ended the night with a great lesson with our bishop and found a girl who was baptized but never confirmed so we just have to do it all over again! Christmas Miracles are everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment