Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I have a kid!

Tuesday What an awesome but crazy day. So after writing and everything we went straight to work and had some great visits, but our best visit was with Alison. She told us she was going on a trip so we just asked her if she wanted to be baptized the next day, right before she leaves... and she said YES! What a miracle. Then we ended the night by having a sleepover with Elder Webb and Elder Sanchez whom I love. Wednesday WE BAPTIZED! We had Alisons baptism in the morning and it was awesome. I was the one she chose to baptize her and it all just went super smoothly. Then after the baptism went and worked and taught some people. We taught Fransisco and saw how he felt about his baptism Saturday and all was well. YAY BAPTISMS. Thursday Woke up and got our studies done early so Elder Halverson and I could go to Itzapa to bless their house. While we blessed it, in the prayer we both could her something that sounded like it was literally leaving the house. It was crazy. After that we ate a good lunch with Familia Salazar who made us chuchitos which is Mexican tamales. Then worked and ended the night with a mini party at Mildred and Ronalds house (converts) just a fun NEW YEARS night. Friday The day to teach and learn patience. We had just a ton of rejection and didnt get a single lesson for 6 hours of walking and touching doors. But then we got a lesson with an old guy who played his guitar and sang to us. It was quite cute. Then had a few more lessons and ended the night at Mildreds and Ronalds again and a lot of stuff happened and Elder Halverson and I just ended up giving them blessing to the mom and the brother. But one of the most spiritual blessings I have ever given. Saturday 5 MONTHS! Woke up at three in the morning to go to my final newby meeting which was super fun to see all my friends and learn lots. Then got home and worked and just had a good night. Changed Fransiscos baptism for Monday but all is well. Sunday Wahoo actually had people show up to church and one of them is a pure miracle. It is a guy named Carlos who uses crutches to walk and he walked 2 hours just to come to church. He is a miracle and I love him. Then had an awesome very powerful lesson with Mario who finally is actually understanding and knowing why we are the true church. Now we just got to baptize the old man. Monday What a crazy Pday. Elder Halverson and I just cleaned the house to get it ready for changes on Tuesday and then had lunch as a zone at the mall to say good bye to those who were leaving. It was a fun day. Elder Halverson and I ended our PDay early to get ready for Fransiscos baptism that went super well. Then just ended the night full of working. Tuesday CAMBIOS! Elder Halveson and I stay together but we are training together. I have a son named Elder Miranda from Ecuador. He is super awesome and is going to be a great missionary. I just cant beleive I am training when I just barely finished my training. Oh well it is what God wants. I shall listen and obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment