Monday, February 22, 2016

I was cold and now I am HOT‏

Tuesday We had a great zone training and President Markham actually came and helped teach us how to be better missionaries. Umm and then Elder Halverson and I just went to work. Wednesday Just had a good day of working and finding new people to visit Thursday Had my last companionship inventory with Elder Halverson and it was good and we had a good day of working and saying good bye to people Friday Just worked and said good bye to people Saturday Lo Mismo Sunday Had a good Sunday and just said goodbye to people really Monday Went to a cemetery with Esmeralda to write down some family names to help her, then we just went and ate as a zone to say our good byes to everyone. and just finished the night saying goodbye to members Tuesday CAMBIOS! Woke up early to go to changes and well I left good old Chimaltenango and now I am in the coast in the Zone Santa Lucia in the area El Palmar with Elder Hales, another gringo, Its really really hot haha. Sorry its not a very great email. I forgot to bring my journal with me to help me remember about the week but I do know is that My last days in Chimaltenango Elder Halverson and I built a fort to sleep in to finish off our time together. It was lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment